Application to notify the Examinations Department of a clash between examinations, and for the applicant to request arrangements enabling him/her to attend both examinations.

What you'll get

The Department takes note of the request and the candidate is informed of possible alternative arrangements.


The applicant needs to be a candidate for examinations under recognised Examination Boards (eg. MATSEC, Edexcel etc.).

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.