This application is for the provision of an church school licence as per established Licensing Regulations in the Education Act Cap. 327.

What you'll get

A church school licence.


Newly opening church schools.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, print it and sign it.

This form is to be submitted by hand to the Accreditation Unit together with all the required supporting documentation to:

Accreditation Unit
Directorate for Quality and Standards in Education (DQSE)
Alamein Road

This form cannot be submitted online due to the requirement of an original signature.