A declaration form has been issued by the Agriculture and Rural Payments Agency in compliance with EU legislation in terms of collection of information on beneficial ownership as part of the reporting and verification process under European funds.

What you'll get

Right to apply for import/export licenses of agricultural produce by a natural person who ultimately owns or controls and/or the natural person(s) on whose behalf a transaction or activity is being conducted.


Economic Operators registered with the VAT Department.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.