Through this form, the grape grower may submit changes to the vine register reflecting changes in the vineyard, such as new plantings, uprooting, grafting etc.

What you'll get

Once the form has been processed, the details will be entered in the vine register kept by the Department of Agriculture (DoA).


All people/entities with vineyards registered under their name.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.