An applicant may register a co-cultivator for the scope of European Union funding.

What you'll get

Registration of a co-cultivator on indicated parcels.


All registered farmers.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, print it and send to:

Front Office
Agriculture and Rural Payments Agency (ARPA)
Pitkali Markets
Ta’ Qali limits of Attard

or at the Agency’s Office at:

Government Experimental Farm
Mġarr Road
Xewkija, Gozo