Once a valid Contestation Form submitted by a contestant is received, the registered farmer shall be informed by the Agriculture and Rural Payment Agency, in order to submit a counter contestation of the land parcel subject to contestation.

What you'll get

The right for the registered farmer to counter a Contestation Form on fields registered on him/herself in the Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS).


Registered farmers.

How to apply

Print the form. This form must be signed by a Notary and Archtiect. The site plan issued by the ARPA must be endorsed by a Notary and an Architect and must be submitted with this form.

Send the completed form to:

Front Office of the Agriculture & Rural Payments Agency
Ta’ Qali

or at the Agency's Office at:

Mġarr Street
Xewkija, Gozo

Required documents:

i) A site plan of the land in question, which needs to be signed by the same Notary and an Architect.
ii) Form to be signed by Notary and Architect.