Trades and businesses require a permit to discharge and dispose materials to the sewers and thus must be in possession of a public sewage discharge permit.

What you'll get

Facility to pay online and enter/edit details.


Trades and businesses.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.

You have to register via eID through WSC Live if you are not already registered with the eID, and activate your account through the email sent from WSC Live.