The common parts of a block of flats may be regulated by the Condominium Act. The owners of the block may call a General Meeting and vote for an administrator. The administrator chosen will then be registered at Land Registry.

What you'll get

An Administrator will be appointed, changed or removed.


General public.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and print it. Filled in forms should be submitted personally at:

Lands Registry
Casa Bolino
116, West Street
Valletta VLT 2000