This Form is used when there is a dispute on a particular property.

What you'll get

Cautioned property will be freezed and no application can be submitted onto affected property.


General public.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and print it. Filled in forms should be submitted personally at:

Lands Registry
Casa Bolino
116, West Street
Valletta VLT 2000