Request to the Lands Authority for the disposal of Government property in accordance with a special resolution of the House of Representatives in Terms of Article 31 (C) Of Chapter 573 Of the Laws of Malta.

What you'll get

An application to acquire a Government property through a special Parliamentary Resolution.


Any person or organisation that is interested in requesting land/property from the Government through a resolution of the House of Representatives.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: applications.la@landsauthority.org.mt