Request to the Lands Authority for the disposal of Government property to a ministry, department, authority, corporation, company, agency, local council or any other entity that operates under the Public Administration; or in terms of Article 31 (D) Of Chapter 573 Of the Laws of Malta.

What you'll get

An application for a Government property required by a public entity.


All ministries, departments, authorities, corporations, companies, agencies, local councils or any other entities that operate under the public administration.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: applications.la@landsauthority.org.mt