Request for confirmation of title by Government entity.

What you'll get

Application to establish whether property is Government-owned, vacant and available.


Only ministries, departments, authorities, corporations, companies, agencies, local councils or any other entities that operate under the public administration.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: applications.la@landsauthority.org.mt