Request for permission to start works according to a Valid Planning Permission.

What you'll get

Application to start works on a Government-owned property by the titleholder when the Planning Authority permit has already been issued.


Any titleholder of a Government-owned property, that is in possession a Planning Authority permit, and that requires the Lands Authority’s permit to start works.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: applications.la@landsauthority.org.mt