If an individual intends to carry out any works on trees in urban public open spaces and within protected areas, activity he/she is required to be Registered with the Environment and Resources Authority (ERA) prior to carrying out such activities.

What you'll get

Subject to the Authority's approval and conditions, the individual will be registered with ERA as a Licensed Tree Specialist and may carry out the desired interventions.


Local and/or foreign individuals.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.