The operation of vessels registered with the Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture can only be carried out by approved masters. Hence, it could be the case that an owner would need to change the current master or add a second for the continuation of fishing activities.

What you'll get

The registration of the applicant as a master of the fishing vessel would permit the individual to operate/navigate the vessel.


Individuals Interested in registering a master on a fishing vessel.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit