Freedom of Movement - the right to reside and work in Malta.

What you'll get

A letter addressed to the Maltese spouse confirming that the foreign spouse can freely reside and work in Malta.


A spouse of a citizen of Malta who is still married to and living with this person.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, print it, sign it, and take it personally to:

Identity Malta
Evans Building
St Elmo's Square

This form cannot be submitted online due to the requirement of an original signature.