Translation of a name on all Civil Status certificates.

What you'll get

Change of name by proof of translation from one language to another.


The Form has to be signed by the Commissioner of Oaths, the applicant and the Director.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and submit in person at the:

Public Registry
Evans Building
Merchants Street
Valletta VLT 2000