Persons with disability employed in the private sector of Malta, who after 8th March 2020 due to the impact of COVID-19 cannot go to work on medical advice and are not able to work from home, may apply for this benefit.
If you are eligible for this benefit, you’ll receive a direct payment of €166.15 per week if you work full-time or €103.85 per week if you work part-time. In addition you will enjoy the following benefits:
- The Social Security Contribution will be paid and your future contributory pension rights safeguarded;
- If you are entitled to any of the Disability Assistances you will continue to receive it without deductions.
General eligibility criteria:
- You are registered with Jobsplus as a person with disability and you have a Special ID No or EU Disability Card issued by the Commission of the Rights of Persons with Disability
- You work full-time or part-time in the private sector
- You cannot work from home
- You are medically advised to stay at home after 8th March 2020
This application is closed.