A single or separated parent who has the sole care and custody of a minor child/children under the age of 18 and who qualifies for an Assistance; Allowance or Non-Contributory Pension, is to complete a declaration form to confirm which parent has the sole care and custody (de facto) of any minor, in case a separation contract is not available. The custodian (de facto) should declare if s/he is in receipt of any maintenance for the minor child/children.

What you'll get

Entitlement to an Assistance, Allowance or Non-contributory pension will be paid to the parent entrusted the care and custody of the child/children.


A single parent (single or separated) with a child/children living within the same household.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.