Students who would like to get work experience with the Civil Protection Department (CPD), or who wish to write a dissertation regarding matters related to the CPD, are to forward their request through this form.

What you'll get

Work experience with the CPD.


General Public above the age of 18 years. A medical certificate should be uploaded with this form. Once the application is vetted and approved by the CPD, the application will be automatically forwarded to an available station for their confirmation. For any particular preferences regarding stations, list it down in the remarks section of the application.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit. For the Data Protection Statement, please click here