Form to be used when an owner of an animal wants to authorise another person to include the horse under the person’s Animal Drawn Vehicle (ADV) licence.

What you'll get

A horse is included under the licence.


Applicants for an Animal Drawn Vehicle licence wishing to use a horse which is not theirs.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212