Once an Operator's Licence is obtained, applicants would require an authorised representative to manage the Carriage of Passengers Operator's Licence (CPOL). The representatives can be changed according to need. If an operator wants to change his manager or the legal representative he would need to use this application form.

What you'll get

Change of representative.


A clean Police conduct and repute.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212

The following documents are to submitted together with the relative forms:
i) Police conduct of representative
ii) Applicable fee of €25
iii) Company secretary no objection letter in case of a company