The application has to be filled in by the tractor owner who intends to use his/her vehicle to carry a load which is less than that indicated by the manufacturer (gross combined weight).

What you'll get

New vehicle registration certificate amended to reflect the new carrying weight and the annual circulation licence fee paid according to the new vehicle gross combined weight.


Any owner of a tractor unit.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212

Together with the Discrepancy Form issued by a VRT tester.