Drivers of lorries and/or coaches which are used in foreign countries must have a Driver Card (Tachograph Card). Tachographs record information about driving time, speed and distance.

What you'll get

Tachograph card.


All Category C and D (including respective sub-categories) licence holders.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212
The following documents are to submitted together with the relative forms: i) Passport photo.
ii) Fee of €170.
iii) Copy of ID Card.
iv) Copy of valid Driving Licence.