Through this form, applicants will be able to license new or used vehicles.

What you'll get

Vehicle registration.


Any person who imports a new or used vehicle shall register the vehicle with the Authority.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212

Together with:
i) The invoice and notice of arrival.
ii) In the case of new vehicles, a certificate of conformity.
iii) In the case of used vehicles the foreign log book, JEVIC certificate, SVA (only for vehicles imported from Japan) and inspection form (certified by the Authority's Technical Unit).