This service refers to residential roads for the service rendered to a citizen validated by the Local Council or rendered directly to a Local Council in relation to an application for any line markings on a road. This form is used by a citizen or a local council to apply for line markings on a road.

What you'll get

Line markings on a road.


All traffic signs and road markings are to conform to Traffic Signs and Carriageway Markings Regulations Subsidiary Legislation 65.05.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and submit together with:

i) Reasons for the request.
ii) Site plan at scale 1:2500 or larger showing location of proposed lines.
iii) Site photos.