This form is used by local councils to apply for One Way, Pedestrianisation, No Entry for Heavy Vehicles, Access Restrictions, Junction Upgrading, School Ahead Warning Signs, Road Mirror, Cycle Lane, Other Traffic Management Requests.

What you'll get

Access restrictions.


Local councils.

How to apply

Traffic management e-forms on servizz.gov are temporarily unavailable until a new iteration is provided. Meanwhile, forms and policies will be provided on the Transport Malta website under the 'Traffic Management Division' section: Please click here