Used to apply for the change of engine of a vehicle.

What you'll get

You will get an amended registration certificate to reflect the new details of the engine.


Any vehicle owner who changes the engine of his/her vehicle.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212

Together with:
i) Copy of ID Cards (front and back).
ii) Discrepancy form.
iii) Inspection form.