Persons who will act as a substitute in the absence of licencees and/or operators in a catering establishment, and will be responsible for selling wines and spirits, need to apply for this permit.

For additional information, please click here.

What you'll get

A permit as a bar substitute.


Any person over the age of 18 years.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.