Short lease of property as Holiday Furnished premises. Property includes studio flats, apartments, maisonettes, houses, villas and farmhouses.

For additional information please click here

What you'll get

A licence to let the premises.


Any person over the age of 18 years with a property that has all the required building permits.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.