A scheme is in place to regulate the provision of accommodation for foreign students in the homes of Maltese residents. This scheme ensures that the service provided by host families is up to the required standard. This application is in terms of the Malta Travel and Tourism Services Act 1999.

For additional information please click here.

What you'll get

A licence to operate as a host family.


Any person over the age of 18 years.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.