The licencee of a bar or restaurant can opt to delegate the actual operations to another person, provided that the licencee gives his/her consent and registers it.

What you'll get

A permit for the person to be able to operate the premises.


Any person over the age of 18 years.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.