This licence is needed to operate a diving centre or diving school and to hire scuba equipment.

Recreational diving services include:
a) Training and education in recreational diving;
b) Organised and guided diving for certified divers; and
c) Rental of diving equipment.

What you'll get

A licence to operate/offer recreational diving services.


Any person over the age of 18 years.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.