Request for a Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC) of a plant protection product or a medicinal product.

What you'll get

The possibility for the patent owner to extend the duration of a patent granted for a plant protection product or medicinal product.


Applicant must be the owner of the granted patent on which the request for an SPC is based.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.