Permission is required for students to travel during the scholastic year for trips which take over 15 scholastic days. Permission is granted only for trips of the following nature:

- for medical or other serious family reasons like funerals and weddings of close relatives.
- for cultural and educational trips.

What you'll get

Permission for students to travel abroad during the scholastic year (15+ scholastic days).


All compulsory school age students.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, print and sign it.

The application is to be filled in by the parents, and submitted in person by at least 1 parent to:

The Social Work Service
National School Support Services
Triq Gaetano Pace Forno

Together with travelling tickets, confirmation of school registration, and other relevent documentation to substantiate the request.