When a student utterly refuses to attend school or plays truant from school, the social worker can guide and assist parents and work with and support him/her.

What you'll get

Apart from work related to school attendance, the social worker can also offer practical assistance to the parents and the family when they are facing difficulties in relationships or other obstacles.


Students from Year 1 to Form 5.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.

The referral form is filled by the Head of School or his/her delegate or by any other person that needs to refer a child for this service.