Content Editor ‭[1]‬


1. What should I take with me when visiting one of the hubs of servizz.gov?

To request a service you always need your ID card. It is important to bring all documentation related to your case. An agent will guide you with regard to the necessary documentation or other information which may be required for your case.It is very important that you tell the agent if you have already opened your case with another Governmental department or entity. If you switch from one servizz.gov hub to another it is important to give the existing reference number, so as to obtain the latest information on your case.

2. Are there services which I may not be able to obtain from servizz.gov?

There are a number of services, such as payment of electricity and water bills, licenses, VAT and tax returns that cannot be provided by servizz.gov. However, you may obtain guidance on these services by visiting servizz.gov or calling 153.

3. What happens to my query?

An agent will try to give you an immediate response.  This will be done by accessing information on Government services online.  If the information is not immediately available, the agent will create a case.  As soon as the agent opens a new case, you are given a letter of acknowledgment with your case number and information about how to get in touch with servizz.gov.After submission of your case to a governmental department or body, officials from that organisation may contact you. This may be for clarification or to request more information.

4. Who will be responsible for the end decision of my case?

The responsible Department or Government Entity remains accountable for the processing of your case.

5. When will I get a reply?

Each service has its own stipulated timeframe for resolution.  The agent will inform you of the anticipated response time. The following timeframes apply for the following situations:

  • Request information on Government services.
    • If the information is available online, then the response can be provided by the agent within a few minutes.
    • Otherwise a response will be given within 3 days.
  • Raise an application or request for new service.  The timeframe depends on the service being sought.
  • Schedule appointments with personnel at Departments and Government Entities.  Appointments will be made within 3 days..
  • Report problems, requests for corrective action or complaints. A response is usually made within 12 days, but this depends. Other timeframes may depend on the issue raised.
  • Provide feedback, suggestions or compliments on Government services. This is processed by the department concerned and you may be contacted for clarification.

6. What can I do if I don't receive a reply within a stipulated timeframe?

You can visit one of servizz.gov offices, send an email to servizz@gov.mt or phone 153.