servizz.gov is the agency bringing all government services together. It is a bridge between the Public Service of Malta and the general public, making government services more accessible.
servizz.gov makes life easier and saves time. It does away with travelling to offices in Valletta and elsewhere.
The first three hubs opened in Paola, Birkirkara and Qawra. Another two, in Vittoriosa and Qormi, followed in 2016. Each hub has fully trained staff and deals with issues promptly.
How can servizz.gov help?
• Request information on Government services
• Raise an application or request a service
• Schedule appointments with departments and Government entities
• Report problems and make complaints
• Make suggestions about Government services
Who may use servizz.gov?
Everyone. It's useful for anyone wanting help; either through face to face communication, over the phone, through the Internet or maltapps.