Anyone eligible to receive EU financial assistance under the Common Agricultural Policy will receive relative payments directly in his/her bank account. No other means of payment are allowed. Therefore, when one submits an application for such EU funds, s/he must also provide bank details.

What you'll get

The bank account specified in the bank payment form will be credited with an amount of EU funds. The payment will be effected after the application for EU financial assistance, under the Common Agricultural Policy, has been found to be eligible for such funding.


The Bank Payment form may be used by applicants whose bank account is held with a Maltese financial institution.
Applicants must provide details of a bank account that is held in their name. Joint accounts are acceptable only in the case of married couples or couples who have entered into a civil union.

How to apply

Print the form. The form must be completed by a bank official in the presence of the account holder, who must endorse the form in the presence of the bank official.

Send the form to:

Front Office of the Agriculture and Rural Payments Agency
Ta’ Qali

or the Agency’s Office at:

Mġarr Street
Xewkija, Gozo