The form provides for farmers who want to start mixing, or are already mixing feed on their farm for use on their own holding, to ask to register this activity with the Feedingstuffs and Animal Nutrition Office. For whoever is already performing such an activity, this form is used to regularize their position.

What you'll get

A registration letter within 30 days of receipt of the duly filled application form, provided that the application form has been positively evaluated.


Farmers interested in starting on-farm mixing of feed for the exclusive use on their own holding.

Farmers who are already performing on-farm mixing of feed for food-producing animals, and never asked to be registered as an on-farm mixer, so as to regularize their position.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.