The form provides for farmers who perform on-farm mixing of feed to notify the Feedingstuffs and Animal Nutrition Office of having ceased to perform such activity in full or part thereof.

What you'll get

A confirmation letter acknowledging that the records in your file have been updated as instructed according to your instructions.


Farmers who are registered to perform on-farm mixing of feed, and need to notify the Feedingstuffs and Animal Nutrition office that they have ceased to mix any type of feed.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.

Alternatively print the filled in form and send to:

The Veterinary and Phytosanitary Regulation Division
Feedingstuffs and Animal Nutrition Section
Room 17
Abattoir Street
Albert Town
Marsa MRS 1123