This form has to be filled if there is the intention to use a specific establishment to carry out a study or a research that involves live animals.

What you'll get

The authorization from the Veterinary Regulation Directorate and the by the Minister to carry out scientific studies involving live animals within the establishment.


Any natural or legal person who owns the establishment.

How to apply

Fill in the form and submit together with all the documents required (details in the form)