This form has to be filled if there is the intention to carry out a study or a research that involves live animals.

What you'll get

The authorization from the Veterinary Regulation Directorate and the by the Minister to carry out such research


Any natural or legal person who intends to carry out a research involving live animals

How to apply

Fill in the form and submit together with all the documents required (details in the form)