The Heat Pump Water Heaters scheme is administered by the Regulator for Energy and Water Services to encourage the use of energy efficient equipment in the domestic sector. This scheme is funded through national funds and applies to private individuals (natural persons) for use in their residential properties, and for organisations that are not carrying out an economic activity.
A monetary grant.
Prospective applicants are invited to refer to the Guidelines to Applicants
• Part A to be completed before purchase of the Heat Pump water heating system
1.2: Application - Part B – 2021 Heat Pump Water Heater Scheme
Upon installation and commissioning of the equipment, applicants are required to submit Part B application together with the necessary supporting documentation.
2021 Heat Pump Water Heater Scheme
• Part B to be completed after installation and commissioning of the Heat Pump water heating system
3. Means of Authentication, Identification and Signature
1. Details of Identity card or Residence Document;
2. Handwritten signature of applicant required on the application form;
3. Water and Electricity issued by ARMS Ltd for the project location
4. Type of Evidence to be Submitted
1. Copy of the Identity Card or Residence Document of the applicant;
2. Copy of the Water and Electricity bill issued by ARMS Ltd for the project location;
3. Copy of lease contract of the property where technology has been installed (if applicable);
4. Original Fiscal receipts;
5. Copy of invoice;
6. Photographs of the rating plates of technologies installed;
7. Photographs of the installation site;
8. Photocopy of PA Permit (where required);
9. Photocopy of five (5) year guarantee for the system;
10. Commissioning certificate issued by installer;
11. Signed application form.