Customers moving out of a premises or wishing to develop or demolish a site and who wish to disconnect water and remove the water meter may apply through this form. The service is free of charge, however the applicant will be required to settle all outstanding dues before the final bill is issued and the service removed.

What you'll get

The disconnection of water and removal of the meter.


All account holders that require removal of water service. If the applicant is not the account holder, proof of ownership is required to register the application.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.