Shifting or replacement of the service connection to the water meter. The shifting of the water meter by a short distance perpendicular to the mains which does not require a connection does not involve a charge. When the shifting of the water metre entails a new connection, a charge equivalent to the fee of a new water service application is applicable. This application may also be used to change iron water pipes, in which case, the applicant must install an earth electrode before changing the service.

What you'll get

Shifting of the water meter within the same premises or replacement of the service pipes especially in case of old metal pipes.


All account holders that require shifting or replacement of water meter.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.