Request to the Lands Authority for the disposal of Government property in terms of Articles 31 (A) or 31(B) Of Chapter 573 of the Laws of Malta.

What you'll get

An application to acquire a Government property by means of issuing a tender or through an auction.


Any person or organisation that is interested in requesting that the Government issues a public call for tenders for a vacant Government land/property.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: [email protected]