Request for a change of any condition consisting of a modification to the conditions of a lease or to the conditions of a contract of emphyteusis or sub.

What you'll get

An application to include an amendment to the conditions of an original lease or emphyteusis or sub-emphyteusis deed when acquiring a Government property for a public purpose. This needs to be approved through a Parliamentary Resolution.


Any person or organisation that is interested in requesting land/property from the Government through a resolution of the House of Representatives.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: [email protected]