Request for the grant of encroachment (excluding tables and chairs) of Government property in terms of Article 31 (g) (H) of Chapter 573 of the Laws of Malta.

What you'll get

An encroachment permit (not for tables and chairs).


Any person or organisation that is interested in being granted Government land/property through an encroachment permit.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: [email protected]