Transfer of commercial leases of Government property with a Goodwill Procedure Regulations, 2017 in terms of LN 369/17.

What you'll get

Application to Transfer a Commercial Lease by a Titleholder with a Goodwill Procedure.


Any Government property commercial lease titleholder.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: [email protected]